Thursday, February 4, 2010

i don't have time...

how many times have you said this when it comes to cooking?
yeah, that's what i thought.

and at sometimes in my life, it has been true.
but i've found that usually it's more that i'm just not making the time to cook.
sure, i can find the time to check facebook and watch friends, but when it's time to cook, i get all whiney-like.

well, it's a new year (still counts, right? even though it's february?) and i'm sick of feeling like i don't know how to cook.  or being too nervous to invite people over for dinner because i am worried they won't like what i am making.  or eating the same thing over and over (and over) again.

so i'm making time to cook.
for me.
for my family.
for my health and sanity.
(hey, that kinda rhymed! awesome.)

won't you join me?

No comments: